- BMS and FCS Deployments
- Vehicular Comm Suite Integration
- Direct/Indirect Fire Control
- System Integration
- Centralized RF Crossbanding / Waveform Management
- Edge / Distributed Computing
FONET has been deployed on vehicle platforms such as; HUMVEE, MRAPs, JLTV, LAV, Poland’s KRAB 155mm Howitzer, Poland’s RAK 120mm Mortar and many others.
- Centralized User Interface for Radios, Sensors, and Weapons Subsystems
- Intra / Inter Vehicular Voice and Data Exchange
- Comprehensive Quality of Service (QoS) Management of connected RF Communication Subsystems
- Edge/Distributed Computing for Fire Control and Battlefield Management System deployments.
- Integration of Sensors (CBRN, Optical, UAV, etc)
- Advanced Noise Reduction / Management
- Integration of Weapon Subsystems (Remote Weapon Stations, Direct & Indirect Fire Weapons from small caliber to 155mm and higher.
- Advanced Audio and Data network management capabilities.
Evolving past the legacy mk1 architecture, FONET mk2 migrates from a legacy dual core RISC processor to a quad core ARM processor. With a completely redesigned system architecture, FONET mk2 delivers increased processing power, increased physical connections (USB, Ethernet, Radio) in the same for factor.
FONET mk2 provides increased capabilities reducing the need for external gateways, hubs or switches, while also remaining value competitive.
FONET Crew Member Units
FONET Commander's Terminals